Monday, July 21, 2008

its been a while...

Hi everyone, I know it's been a rrrreeeeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy long time since I last posted a blog. It's because ever since summer started I've been really busy. In the last 2 weeks I've done 2 different musicals. It's this thing called C.M.T (Christian Musical Theatre) In one week you audition, get your part, memorize all you lines, learn all the dance steps, learn all the songs, do the blocking, have a dress rehearsal, and do the show. So as you can see I haven't really had time to blog. But I should be blogging some what regularly now =] . Oh yeah, Hannah I was wondering if you could help me change my layout, because I'm bored of this one=]

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The white text is hard to read...but I'm glad you're having such a fun filled summer.

Hannah Noelle said...

Looks like you did it but it hurts my eyes!! No offense. Maybe you need something differn't. I WAS SOO SAD I MISSED YOUR SHOW!!

Zuzu said...

Nice to have you back! Wow busy summer!

 

Life Happens | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates