Sunday, October 19, 2008

busy, busy, busy...

Well ok I'm not THAT busy, but I'm busy enough, haha =)

So I'm sure many of you know that my house caught on fire (and for those of you who didn't, don't worry only part of it did), so were still in a house a friend is letting us borrow but they said that we should soon be able to go back to our house (the fire made all the power go out and they've been working to get it back on. they being PG&E). Lindsay (my oldest sister) came home for the weekend; my mom's birthday was on the 15th;

a family friend offered to teach me how to ride her horse for free (and I gladly excepted, haha), she has to horses, one is named Dapper and the other is named Walter. I'm learning how to take care of both of them and I'm learning to ride Dapper=);
And we (we being: Lindsay, Aubrey, my Mom and I) visited my grandma in the Alzheimer's unit at the Belmont. Oh yea, and I recently saw The Duchess and Nick and Norah's infinite Play List, I must admit I didn't like the ending in the Duchess, probably because it wasn't a happy ending like they have in most movies, haha.
Well that's all for now=)

3 comments:

Hannah Noelle said...

I'm so sorry about that. Aj would be so jealous of you :). Thats really cool horses are neat.

Stephanie said...

So I've added the two movies to my Netflix list...I do sometimes like an unhappy ending...especially in a period movie.

Zuzu said...

Oh no! Sorry your house caught on fire! That's neat that you get to ride horses. =)

 

Life Happens | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates