Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Positive quotations

I recently re-discovered a book called "the book of Positive Quotations" and it has 7,000 quotes! So I'll post (if I can) one or more positive quote(s) a day on my blog. Starting...................................................................................................................NOW!

HAPPINESS:

Those who seek happiness miss it,
and those who discuss it, lack it. -Holbrook Jackson

Now and then it's good to pause
in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. - The Cockle Bur

Seek to do good, and you will find
that happiness will run after you. -James Freeman Clarke

You cannot always have happiness,
but you can always give happiness. -Anon

Thats it for today. I hope you enjoyed those=).

4 comments:

strawbeesplash said...

i still like twilight...
"And that's why we're here" --stephenie meyer

Joy said...

Awesome...I like to find out random facts too (your profile)

Zuzu said...

7000 quotes!! That's alot! I like this one: "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."

Stephanie said...

Those are all good quotes

 

Life Happens | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates