Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone!
And for those of you who don't celebrate Halloween:
Happy 31st of October!!
My cousin and I are dressing up as "Thing 1 and Thing 2" I'll take lots of pictures and load them when I can!
Well I hope you all have a great Halloween (or 31st of October)! Stay safe!
Today's Post Quotes:
To every disadvantage there is a corresponding advantage. -W. Clement Stone
If you're not failing, you're not trying. -Woody Allen
Failure is only an opportunity to begin again more intelligently. -Henry Ford

4 comments:

Joy said...

Awesome! I'm going to be a gypsy (I just came up with that today, after I couldn't think of anything else. lol)

Hannah Noelle said...

Thanks happy Halloween! I like how you phrased it.

strawbeesplash said...

lalala
if you like twilight
might wanna try the angel experiment by james patterson

Stephanie said...

My boys were Thing 1 and Thing 2 but they didn't have the hair.

 

Life Happens | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates